Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Validation of scientific articles with zotero

In order to complete the previous post, I uploaded a couple of videos; they show out how to search and import in zotero a scientific article found in google scholar, and then how to export it in Bibtex (and then straight into Jabref).

I start from an access DB containing a batch of records I had to clean & validate so I decided to use google scholar as parse & validation tool. Then Zotero & Jabref did the rest.

IMPORTING IN ZOTERO FROM GOOGLE SCHOLAR




EXPORTING FROM ZOTERO TO BIBTEX

2 comments:

Mr. Gunn said...

There's also Mendeley, which automatically generates the BibTeX for your collection, saving you a step.

GL said...

thanks for suggestion! I'll have a look @ it and maybe post something later on!

Post a Comment